Une co-production PPS Danse et de Coup de cœur francophone
Exerpts for Parcours Danse
Created in 2016 to mark the 100th anniversary of Léo Ferré’s birth, CorpsAmour Anarchie / Léo Ferré celebrates the work of this great French poet and composer. Conceived and directed by Pierre-Paul Savoie, under the musical direction of Philippe B and Philippe Brault, this interdisciplinary show revisits Ferré’s work in a marvelous amalgam of poetry, music and contemporary dance. Featuring an impressive 15 artists on stage including four singers, five musicians and six dancers, the performance soars to the voices of Bïa, Alexandre Désilets and Catherine Major and the choreographies of Anne Plamondon, David Rancourt, Emmanuel Jouthe, Hélène Blackburn and Pierre-Paul Savoie. The songs of Léo Ferré resonate now more than ever through their relevance and sheer magnificence.
- Conception and direction: Pierre-Paul Savoie
- Choreographers: Pierre-Paul Savoie, Anne Plamondon, David Rancourt, Emmanuel Jouthe, Hélène Blackburn
- Musical Direction and arrangements: Philippe B et Philippe Brault
- Montréal singers for Parcours Danse: Bïa, Alexandre Désilets et Philippe B.
- Dancers : Alexandre Carlos, David Rancourt, Paco Ziel, Roxane Duchesne-Roy et Marilyn Cyr.
- Musicians: Alexis Dumais, David Carbonneau, Ligia Paquin, Philippe Brault et Sheila Hannigan
- Lighting design: Stéphane Ménigot
- Video projections: Alejandro Jiménez
Date/TimeDate et heure
28 November 2017 à 19
28 November 2017 at 7:30 pm
Maison de la culture Frontenac
2550 Rue Ontario E
H2K 1W7 Canada