The production is currently in the creation phase.
First performance planned for November 29, 2024 at Quai 5160 in Verdun.
Nos Saisons is freely inspired by Vivaldi’s “Four Seasons”, drawing on themes, images and ideas from the Five Elements theory of traditional Chinese medicine. The piece takes a poetic approach to the question of eco-responsibility, examining the links between the cycles of nature and the human cycles of life and the body. The production explores how natural events impact us physically and emotionally. It takes as its starting point the imaginary world of nature and the landscapes that inhabit us, in order to create choreographies that are both striking and uncluttered.
Duration : 50 minutes (estimated)
Public : from grade 2
More informations : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ideation : David Rancourt
- Direction and choregraphy : David Rancourt and Jessica Serli
- Created and performed : Nicolas Boivin, Marilyne Cyr, Philippe Dépelteau, Cyndie Gravel, Hoor Malas (substitut), Ciro Melgaço (substitut)
- Musical direction : Alexis Dumais and Vanessa Marcoux
- Director of rehearsal : Marie-Ève Carrière
- Lighting design : Paul Chambers
- Costumes, set design and accessories : Karine Galarneau